ENGIE is a leading energy and services Group employing 20,000 people in the UK across three main activities: services, energy solution and energy infrastructure.
ENGIE’s Services division is a leading UK provider of technical and facilities management services for companies and communities across public, private and healthcare sectors. With revenues of £1 billion, it provides solutions to a customer portfolio totalling over 25 million sq. m. of managed space across 14,000 sites.
Globally, ENGIE’s businesses are developed around a model based on responsible growth to take on the major challenges of energy’s transition to a low-carbon economy. The Group employs 154,950 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €69.9 billion in 2015.
Cofely GDF SUEZ is now ENGIE: www.engie.co.uk
Engie are committed to working in an effective way to create a positive lasting environmental, economic and social legacy. Engie views its performance not just in terms of financial metrics but acknowledge that a fuller understanding of "performance" must include wider social and environmental aspects. Their vision, titled 'Our Future', sets out how they will work with their clients, employees, suppliers and communities to achieve a sustainable future for all by:
- Delivering sustainable solutions through innovation
- Supporting people and communities;
- Being planet positive
Working closely with their supply chain is key to delivering their vision through innovative sustainable solutions. 'Our Future' is a "shared responsibility" meaning that everyone has their role to play.
Innovation Week 2016 Highlights
Cofely Awards and Accreditations
Cofely has PAS99 including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, and OHSAS 18001 accreditations which are certified by Det Norske Veritas Germanischer Lloyd.
In November 2013, Cofely received the highest accolade in the Mayor of London’s Green Procurement Code – the Gold Award. The Green Procurement Code is a sustainable procurement standard that provides certification to organisations that meet the Green criteria for procuring services and products. This is verified externally.
In addition to this, we have also won the following awards in the last three years:
- 2010: BIFM Awards Finalist – Sustainability & Environmental Impact
- 2011: PFM Awards Winner – Partners in Expert Services
- 2011: PFM Awards Overall Winner – Partnership of the Year
- 2011: Combined Heat & Power Association Awards Winner – Commercial & Public
- 2012: H&V News Awards Winner – Major Project of the Year
- 2012: Combined Heat & Power Association Awards Finalist – Industrial
- 2012: PFM Awards Winner – Partners in Public Access Facilities
- 2013: BIFM Awards Winner – Sustainability & Environmental Impact
- 2013: PFM Awards Winner – Partners in Expert Services
- 2013: PFM Awards Overall Winner – Partnership of the Year
- 2014: PFM Awards Winner – Partners in Education Facilities
- 2014: PFM Awards Winner – Partners in Public Sector
- 2014: PFM Awards Overall Winner – Partnership of the Year
- 2014: Combined Heat & Power Association Awards Winner – Public Sector, Cofely’s Birmingham DE Scheme
- 2014: Combined Heat & Power Association Awards Highly Commended – Innovation, Cofely’s Coventry DE Scheme
- 2014: BIFM Award Winner – Mark Leighton, FM Rising Talent
- 2015: BIFM Award Winner - Societal Impact Award, Cofely & North East Lincolnshire Council – North East Lincolnshire Regeneration Partnership
Name change - GDF SUEZ has announced that it is changing its name to ENGIE. This exciting new chapter in the evolution of the Group will see the new identity systematically adopted by all businesses carrying the GDF SUEZ name. The Group has indicated that it wants to streamline and simplify its portfolio of brands and trademarks to improve our visibility, recognition and overall consistency. The goal is ultimately One Company, One Brand across the World.
Cofely Media News