This is the course book for the Optional 'Supply chain diligence' unit which forms part of the CIPS 'Professional diploma in procurement and supply' qualification. The course book is sold with a companion A5 set of revision notes.
The professional diploma in procurement and supply operations replaces the Level 6 graduate diploma in purchasing and supply qualification.
No one book is recommended for this unit, but CIPS recommends an amalgamation of the following titles:
- 'Multinational enterprises and the law 2/e' by Peter Muchlinski, ISBN 978-0199227969, which can be purchased here.
- 'Smith and Keenan's company law 15/e' by Wild and Weinstein, ISBN 978-1408261491, which can be purchased here.
- 'Financial management for decision-makers 6/e' by Peter Atrill, ISBN 978-0273756934, which can be purchased here.
- 'Strategic supply chain management: principles, theories and practices 1/e' by Cousins and Lamming, ISBN 978-0273651000, which can be purchased here.
- 'Supply chain management - strategy, planning and operation 5/e' by Chopra and Meindl, ISBN 978-0273765226, which can be purchased here.
Members receive a discount on all these books - just login to receive your discounts.